On September 24, 2018
Jeia and I first met while working together for a Seattle cannabis company. Jeia has been working with High-Proof Creative on internal branding and marketing projects, in addition to branding for clients. I’m excited for you to meet Jeia Villacis, our enthusiastic and talented designer.
Background & Experience:
– A.A. Graphic Design from Edmonds Community College, I did Running Start in high school and got my associates a week after graduating high school. BFA Design from Cornish College of the Arts.
– Graphic Design Professionally (branding, marketing, editorial design, and packaging) Seattle Lighting, Dope Magazine, Tarukino, Fashion for Conservation.
Favorite Beverages Right Now:
– Seattle Cider’s Basil Mint Cider and their branding
– Schilling Grapefruit and Chill Cider
– Moscow Mules especially with Tito’s Vodka
– Citizen has an espresso white Russian and therefore my heart
– Working with Tarukino on expanding brands to Oregon and California and adding more flavors & potencies
– Branding for Small-Batch Maps
– Washington native with California dreams
– I was a competitive artistic gymnast for 10 years
– Likes: Law & Order SVU, surreal art, dogs, and cooking
– I own many plants and they are mostly alive
– My parents divorced when I was a baby but remarried each other two years ago so I am successful for one parent trap.
– I pole vaulted in high school because the coach thought I would be good at it. I was not.
– My mom is a twin