On August 15, 2022
We’re looking for our next social media marketer to join the High-Proof Creative team in Portland, Oregon. As our next freelance content strategist, you have a unique mix of content development and social media skills. Bonus points if you have worked with liquor or drink brands in the past.
Please send your resume and work samples to email@example.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining social media presence, blog and possibly newsletter of our clients. You are comfortable interacting with clients, and can represent the High-Proof Creative brand. You will be responsible for communicating with the team via Slack, and as needed in our project management system, Asana.
What will you work on?
- Write copy and social photos for social media posts.
- Schedule and plan content for High-Proof Creative distillery clients.
- Contribute to the strategic planning for social media and email newsletters.
- Recommend and implement a strategy to increase social media likes/followers and increase overall engagement.
- Work with other content strategist and creative director on developing content strategy and storylines that reinforces key brand messaging points.
- Write thoughtful B2C blogs that are sufficient and in line with brand voice and tone.
- Boost Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Communicate with clients to complete tasks.
- Manage and engage with social media influencers.
- Contribute/attend client Zoom calls as needed.
What do you bring to High-Proof Creative?
- Excellent writing skills and passionate storyteller
- A genuine passion for social media and digital marketing
- 2 years minimum relative experience in managing social media and content for a brand
- Excellent collaborative teamworking skills
- Job Type: Ongoing, freelance, remote
About High-Proof Creative
High-Proof Creative is an award-winning, full-service, niche marketing agency for the craft beverage industry. We provide services for companies nationwide in a variety of areas including branding & packaging, website development, design, marketing strategy, social media, content, SEO, and more.
CLIENTS: Bacardi, Hood River Distillers, American Distilling Institute, Headwind Vodka, The Bitter Housewife, Eastside Distilling, and more.