On October 27, 2020
We’re hiring a social media manager at High-Proof Creative. Collaborate with a fun group of designers, developers, and marketing folks on work with national spirit and beverage brands. Please email email@example.com with your resume and work samples.
HIgh-Proof Creative is a niche marketing agency for the craft beverage industry. We provide services for companies nationwide in a variety of areas including branding & packaging, website development, design, marketing strategy, social media, content, SEO, and more. We have an office in downtown Portland, but most of the team works remotely from Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking to develop a long-term freelance relationship with a digital marketer with experience in social media, blogging, and marketing. This position is part-time to start with the possibility of full-time hours as the relationship grows.
What We’re Looking For:
You have social media marketing experience, and better yet in the beverage industry. You’re available during the day to communicate with clients, and team members via Slack, phone or email. You love hitting deadlines with well-crafted and engaging copy. You ask questions the right questions but you can also solve problems on your own. You care about the craft beverage industry and building long-term relationships with clients. You have an eye for the details. You can catch typos in social media posts but you can also view the big picture of marketing plans that incorporate social posts, ads, newsletters, Facebook pixels, and more. You are willing to offer up your expertise and advice to help our clients, and High-Proof Creative grow.
Nice-to-Have Qualifications But Not Required
- 3-5 years of social media marketing experience
- Background or experience in distilling, craft spirits, or beverage
- Portland, Oregon metro resident (most of us live and work in Portland remotely, imagine brainstorming sessions and happy hours in person!)
Possible Day-to-Day Tasks:
- Internal and client meetings via Zoom or Slack
- Write social media posts or ad creative for a client
- Schedule social media posts to Sprout
- Craft newsletter or long-form blog for a client
- Problem-solve a Facebook or social media issue
- Consult clients on social media best practice
- Engage with followers via client’s social media account
- Plan monthly work to be delivered to the client
Pay: Competitive rates based on experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and work samples.